While we already have our sights in 2014 plans and challenges, it’s a good time to review, what we have achieved this year with our FlashScore network. And we are proud to announce that the year 2013 has been very successful for us in number of aspects.
The most important one is the number of users who are visiting our websites. In November 2012, there were about 30 million unique visitors across FlashScore websites; in November 2013 we have gone over 40 million unique visitors/month, who generated more than 1.5 billion pageviews.
Thanks to our technological equipment we are able to handle more than 100.000 requests per second during the peak times without the smallest delay. And yet another number to consider: in February, we launched our registration feature, and up to today, there are over 500.000 registered users of our core product.
Such a growth is possible thanks to constant improvement to our websites. In 2013, we have introduced many new features, which make the FlashScore network even more unique. Our live scores are even faster now, we have added our own live comments for the biggest European football leagues, we have introduced a point-by-point feature for tennis enthusiasts, and we have redesigned all competitions’ pages in order to have the most important statistics on one page, and added archive results and odds, to name some. And more features are yet to come in 2014!
LiveSport app newsline:
- 17 iOS apps have gone live over the last six weeks thus far
- 16 apps are localized, covering key European countries
- FlashScoreLivescorehttps://itunes.apple.com/app/flashscore-livescore/id766443283 is our global app and anyone can download this anywhere in the world.
- 155k downloads in those six weeks.
- Currently top under Sport section on Apple Store in SK, RU, RO, PT, PL, HU, DK, (feel free to check on iosappstats.com). Local app means that when in Germany you can download DE app only (as well as our global app)
- FlashScoreLiveScore app has been top under Sport section on Apple Store in 15 countries so far. Taking over all top place in two of those – Appannie.com
- still plenty to roll out, reaching other European territories & beyond expecting up to 1 million downloads within the next few months. Working on Android app as we speak…
For more information, please contact:
LiveSport Media Ltd
St. Peter’s Street, San Gwann
SGN 2310, Malta
source : www.igamingbusiness.com