BetIt boosted by Playtech link

The deal gives the Nordic-facing websites, which are partly owned by GVC Holdings, access to more than 500 online and mobile games from 30 suppliers.

BetIt’s brands have already gone live with an initial 29 games, which are largely titles designed in-house by Playtech or via its Ash Gaming subsidiary, with the portfolio to be significantly increased over the coming months.

Playtech will also provide both BetIt brands with ongoing support in order to maintain and drive innovation and performance.

Steve Schrier, Playtech’s vice-president of sales, said: “We’re delighted BetIt has selected the Playtech Open Platform to offer their players exclusive, best-of-breed content. Both and are growing rapidly, particularly in the Nordic market, and we’re confident this will significantly strengthen their expansion plans.”

Betit Group was founded in 2013, with launched at the end of that year and in early 2014. Based in Malta, the company sold 15% of its shares to industry giant GVC in May, with an option for the remaining 85% to be acquired in 2017.

Henric Andersson, BetIt Group’s chief operating officer, said: “Access to the Playtech Open Platform enables us to be among the first to offer new and exciting games to our fast growing community of players at any time, across any channel and on any device.”

source :

Share This Article:

More Similar Articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here